Friday 26 August 2011

Blackmore: Harris Family


Received 16 August 2011

Hi,
I am researching the Harris family who moved to Blackmore in 1930.I am particularly interested in Sidney Frank Harris who was a Sergeant and later Warrant Officer in the Home Guard.He was also an active member of the RAOB River Jordan Lodge which used to meet at the Bull public house in Church Street. Any information that you could give me regarding this family would be most appreciated.
Regards,
Richard

Replied 21 August 2011

Dear Richard,
Thank you for your enquiry.  I do not have any records of Sydney Frank Harris other than the entry in the Burial Register for St Laurence, Blackmore.  He died aged 71 and was buried 25th October 1957.  I will post the entry on www.blackmorehistory.blogspot.com and see whether any reader cab supply more information.
Regards
Andrew

No comments: