A record of history & heritage: buildings, people & landscape in this corner of Essex.
Saturday, 29 August 2009
This Steam Locomotive was built in 1924, and when pictured here in 1989 was on its first outing under its own steam from the East Anglian Railway Museum. Although still owned by the Museum, it is on long term loan to the North Norfolk Railway in Sheringham. For more information go to http://www.earm.co.uk/historical/rsdb/steam/