Friday 8 January 2010

Willingale: Malyon & Crabb Family

Received
13 December 2009

I am researching the Malyon / Crabb family who lived in the Blackmore area I have records going back to 1700’s. The last ancestor I have is William Peter Malyon who was born in Willingale Spain. I would love to know if you hold other records going back further or perhaps have records of births baptisms etc for any other Malyons.

Many thanks

Gill Gimbert


Replied
18 December 2009

Dear Gill

Thank you for your E mail. Firstly, congratulations on getting back to the 1700s. Unfortunately I do not have any notes about this family but will post this entry on the blog. If you have any more details then I would be happy to include this too.

The Essex Record Office holds copies of local parish registers and microfiches may be consulted there during searchroom hours. Early records are available to view online. For more information go to http://www.blackmorehistory.co.uk/parishregisters.html

Regards

Andrew

No comments: